Support your child from the very start
Supporting your child from an early age, we can give the right guidance to ensuring your baby remains fit and well. Our specialist environment with a dedicated staff to child ratio of 1:3 ensures your baby remains safe at all times. We have a daily diary sheet and learning plan for each child to ensure that they get the best possible start.
Your child's development is key
Sunderland based Little Learners see the development of your child as the key to progressing in life from a very young age. By keeping daily diary sheets your child's development and progress can be monitored, ensuring your child receives the best quality care.
Early Years development is essential, which we promote through the use of sensory resources and a sensory environment. Using this method of learning, your baby can progress through early developmental stages, benefiting their learning process later in life. Click here for our Nursery Prospectus.
What you can expect from Little Learners
• 0-18 months with 1-3 staff to child ratio
• A keyworker system and room leader ensures continuity for very small children
• Specialist learning environments
• Highly qualified team
• Child centred activities both indoors and outdoors
• Daily diary sheet and learning journal for each child
• Sensory resources and environment provided to ensure every child reaches their full learning potential
All images are of our own lovely nursery children.
© 2015. The content on this website is owned by us and our licensors. Do not copy any content (including images) without our consent.
Little Learners Daycare is the trading name of Little Learners Sunderland Limited. Company Directors: Beverly & Lawrence Smith.
Registered in England & Wales. Company Registration no 10028855