Support With Child Development In Those Important Stages
Our toddler program aims to give the best start into the next stage of your child's development. With a child to staff ratio of 1:4 we ensure that your child's individual needs are met by keyworkers. Our fun range of activities ensure that your child never gets bored whilst maintaining an active level of education in an enjoyable environment.
What you can expect from us
• 18-30 months with a 1-4 child to staff ratio
• Children’s individual needs met by keyworkers
• Potty training and weaning advice available from our highly skilled staff
• Fun-filled activities
• All children receive a daily dairy describing their exciting day
• Interesting environment aimed at preparing children for pre-school learning
• We offer a Free 15-hour place.
Click here for our Nursery Prospectus.
Your Child's Needs Met at Little Learners
Little Learners understands the needs of children of all ages, ensuring we care for your child's individual needs alongside children with similar abilities in a fun environment.
Fun Learning Environment
At Little Learners Day Nursery in Sunderland we offer the best support for your child, using fun activities as a learning tool for your child's early years development.
All images are of our own lovely nursery children.
© 2015. The content on this website is owned by us and our licensors. Do not copy any content (including images) without our consent.
Little Learners Daycare is the trading name of Little Learners Sunderland Limited. Company Directors: Beverly & Lawrence Smith.
Registered in England & Wales. Company Registration no 10028855